Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Sceats

Default How do I stop tracking of changes appearing in a document

I am preparing documents often working off precedents. I want to be able to
track changes as I make them with my colleagues. In many cases we do not want
the party to whom we send the documents to be able to see the changes we have
made. My question is, how are we able to prevent persons from turning on the
view changes functions and so prevent them from being able to see the changes
we have made ?
I'm using Word 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1)