PSJacobs

Default problem formatting envelopes

I had some work done on my computer. Before then, the envelope format worked
just fine. Now, no matter what I do, when I go to print an envelope, it will
not put the address where it belongs.

I know how to create an envelope, I know to go to options, it prints on the
correct side of the envelope but just won't print in the proper space.

Thank you