Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
racmb1975 racmb1975 is offline

Default Restoring original program...

Someone has managed to save a couple paragraphs of text to our Word program.
Meaning when we open Word we get a document with several lines of text and
some changes to the margins. Thus to get a blank document we have to delete
the text that was there and reset the margins. Is there anyway to restore
the program so that when we open Word we have a blank document to work with?

Our OS is Windows XP and our version of Word is 2000. Thank you for any
assistance you can provide.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm