Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aspen aspen is offline

Default merge records are using too many decimal spaces when I use records from an Excel Database

example
cstAmPaidToDate cstCurrentAvgPayment cstPaymentDifference
$2630.8676563984 $300.00 $0.00
$1,600.00 $89.2307692307692 $210.769230769

all the trailing decimal points are being merged into the documents
whagt do I have to do to only use 2 decimal points
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]