Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoPete99 MoPete99 is offline

Default Correcting Page Numbering with Section Breaks

Hi Community,

How do I correct the page numbering in a Word document with section breaks?
I inadvertently remove the first page number directly from the footer and now
all pages have the same number. The first page of the document is a cover
page; the second page contain the abstract and on which I would like to start
the page numbering at 1. I have created two section breaks--one between the
first and second pages, and one between the second and third pages. This was
done to untie formatting between the sections.