Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Watkins

Default Conditional inclusion of WordArt?

Graham, thanks for the tip --

I had tried to find a way to "grab" the WordArt object and paste it into the
IF "action" field before I posted the question, but couldn't figure a way to
do it (I couldn't seem to find a link field or anything similar "underneath"
it that actually stored the object). Can you suggest how to copy it?

Thanks,
Bill

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
You can use the Word Art (in Word 2002/3) in the conditional field just as
if it were text,
or save the required artwork as an autotext entry and use the conditional
field to insert an autotext field to call the graphic.
eg
{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = condition "Put your Word Art here"}
or
{IF {Mergefield fieldname} = condition "{Autotext "name"}"}

You will have to build the condition by hand using CTRL+F9 for the field
delimiters.

Bill Watkins wrote:
Is there a way using the IF field to conditionally include a WordArt
object?

Thanks.

WordArt in Mail Merge Sean Bishop Mailmerge 5 October 29th 07 03:36 PM
Conditional Cross Ref. Fr. Robert Microsoft Word Help 3 January 5th 05 08:47 PM
how can I merge print and keep the conditional formatting Bob M Mailmerge 1 December 15th 04 02:32 PM
Conditional Text Hami Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 06:17 PM
Conditional mail merge Hanif Mailmerge 1 November 26th 04 07:10 PM