Sue at Graceland Univ

Default Can I merge a directory document to email?

I was able to create a complication directory type merge document using an
xls file for data. The process to create a new document works find, but the
send to email function gives me a message: You cannot send a catalog created
by merging documents to mail, fax or a printer.

It worked yesterday, but not since i rebooted my machine.