Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GoodCook GoodCook is offline

Default Shaded area on right hand side of document

When I print my document, a shaded area about 2 inches wide prints on the
right hand side of every page. I have tried to turn off "track changes" but
the area still prints. Does anyone know how to get rid of it and get my
document back to its proper size? Thanks!