Kelli

Default Formating lines in Word

I have a word document that current uses an underscore to show lines where
people should fill in their name, address, etc. I want to creat a document
that people can fill out electronically without have the underscore spliting
when people try to typ in their information. How can I set this up so there
is still a line, but it does break where people being typing? Thanks!
Michael_Corral

I would use Tables. You can tab between cells easily and you can put the
underline that will not disappear on the bottom, top, or the sides, or all or
none. To do this, go to Table, then Insert, then Table, then in the Insert
Table menu, you can change the number of rows and columns. Another tip I can
give you is to utilize the work that people have already done, you can check
out the templates in MS.com and you can also utilize the standard templates
in Word. And with those, you can either copy what you like into your Word
document or keep theirs and edit it to your liking and or needs.
--
Top Notch Admin

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM
What is the difference between Word Perfect and Microsoft Word, a. Jan New Users 4 March 31st 05 09:41 PM