Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alex Alex is offline

Default Header / Footer Info Repeats on pg.2/3/4/etc.

What I Did: created header/footer info for page 1 of my business letterhead
(name, logo, offices, contact information) and, for sucessive page 2 and so
on, created header with just name of company & logo.
What I want: to simply type the text i need and have the successive pages to
maintain the streamlined header info.....
What Happens: the problem - as I am moved to the second page due to
voluminous text content, Word automatically copies the header info from the
first page on to the next page....it does not simply bump me to the next page
and and KEEP the streamlined header info that had been already created.....

Bottom Line: i want page 1 to be comprehensive header info and all
successive pages to be the streamlined header info...now i just keep getting
page 1 header info on every successive page...

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for your help....