Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caroline Caroline is offline

Default how do I place an M2 metre square mark in a document

I am trying to place an m2 mark in my document but I can't get the 2 to go
above the M
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select the number 2, then select Format Font and turn on Superscript or use
the shortcut Ctrl++ (i.e. press and hold Ctrl while you press +).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Caroline" wrote:

I am trying to place an m2 mark in my document but I can't get the 2 to go
above the M

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Or use Alt+0178 to insert the ² character.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lene Fredborg" wrote in message
Select the number 2, then select Format Font and turn on

Superscript or use
the shortcut Ctrl++ (i.e. press and hold Ctrl while you press +).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg
DocTools - Denmark
www.thedoctools.com
Document automation - add-ins, macros and templates for Microsoft

Word

"Caroline" wrote:

I am trying to place an m2 mark in my document but I can't get the

2 to go
above the M

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paddy[_2_] Paddy[_2_] is offline

"Caroline" wrote:

I am trying to place an m2 mark in my document but I can't get the 2 to
go
above the M

Or if you use superscripts/subscripts routinely, as I do, you can
"Customise" the toolbar to have those buttons.

Paddy

Pat & Terri Marley
Patmar Educational Services
Melbourne, Australia