Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Husain Nagri

Default Still i am waiting for my reply so many days....

1) i have defined 5 Style Sheet in a documents and Document is Full of 120
Paragraph is this clear till here..

2) If User Just Give Paragraph Number Say 3,10,15 to one of Particular Style
Automatically that style should be aplly to all that paragraphs.

Example : If i give pls Apply style 5 to para 2 ,3,10,34 etc all that
paragraph should have 5th Style Sheet which i have create .

Waiting for MSAccess to execute DDE commands BAC Mailmerge 1 December 29th 05 02:40 PM
Add 30 days to Date JDP@Work Mailmerge 5 June 10th 05 10:49 PM
The world is really unstable these days...... [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 May 16th 05 04:29 AM
Outlook - Can I "memorize" and insert a duplicate reply message? GinaB Microsoft Word Help 2 February 7th 05 12:19 PM
In Word, any way to add 120 days to a merged date? UsedBits Mailmerge 8 December 17th 04 08:35 PM