Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amapola188 Amapola188 is offline

Default Corporate Colours

Good Morning. We have a range of corporate colours, specified by RGB codes.
In Excel you can change the colours offered. I can't find how to do it in
Word and have to input the RGB code all the time. - Is there a way to change
the colours in Word to reflect our corporate colours?
Thanks, Christine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Prior to Word 2007, no, there is no way to do this - although proper use of
Styles should eliminate the need for routinely having to input RGB values.
In Word 2007 you can use Themes, which give you a (limited) palette which
should be sufficient for corporate colours.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Amapola188" wrote in message
Good Morning. We have a range of corporate colours, specified by RGB
codes.
In Excel you can change the colours offered. I can't find how to do it in
Word and have to input the RGB code all the time. - Is there a way to
change
the colours in Word to reflect our corporate colours?
Thanks, Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
L Dempsey L Dempsey is offline

Hello

I'm having the same issue with our template. We are trying to use colours
that are not in the ususal pallete ie drop down menu for colours and have to
continually enter RGB numbers. Do you know if it is possible to enter the
colours we want into the templates graphs/tables etc. so they always appear
in the template, or set up a pallete file of some sort for easy access?

thanks a lot.

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

Prior to Word 2007, no, there is no way to do this - although proper use of
Styles should eliminate the need for routinely having to input RGB values.
In Word 2007 you can use Themes, which give you a (limited) palette which
should be sufficient for corporate colours.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"Amapola188" wrote in message
Good Morning. We have a range of corporate colours, specified by RGB
codes.
In Excel you can change the colours offered. I can't find how to do it in
Word and have to input the RGB code all the time. - Is there a way to
change
the colours in Word to reflect our corporate colours?
Thanks, Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can save coloured fonts in character or paragraph styles for ease of
reapplication. Other coloured elements you could save as autotext or
autocorrect entries. Beyond that you would be looking at creating macros to
apply colour as required.
For repeatable documents, set up templates with the colours already applied
to the elements that require them.