357trip 357trip is offline
Junior Member

Default How to copy format to multiple documents?

Have many dozens of existing documents. Client wants these documents formatted to fit their preferred "style". What is the easiest way to accomplish this?

They have provided me with a "sample document".

But copying their STYLEs over into an existing document and then selecting each paragraph, will take forever. Any tips or tricks?