how to delete some pages but not change anything of other pages'(including page header and page footer)?

Old March 6th 07, 03:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zhukf

Default how to delete some pages but not change anything of other pages'(including page header and page footer)?

Old March 6th 07, 03:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zhukf

I am editing a word document. I want to delete many pages from the beginning
to the place where I will start to edit. But how can I delete the pages
conveniently? I select the content of these pages,then delete. But after I
did this, all pages' header and footer are lost and all pages' automatic
numbering are changed(I mean starting from 1).