Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lorraine

Default Can I calculate a merged date field based on today plus # of days

I would like to add a calculated date field to a Word document. The result
should be the current date plus a number of days. Although I've used tables
for calculations, it is important in this case for the date to always be in
the correct format, for example January 17, 2006. Are there tables to
compare the julian dates, etc.?