Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vettman

Default Change owner's name found on the printer's separator page

I have been trying all morning to change the name on this thing. can someone
please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

I believe that has to be changed in the document properties.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"vettman" wrote:

I have been trying all morning to change the name on this thing. can someone
please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Printer separator pages are nothing to do with documents. Take a look in
your printer properties - there is probably a reference to a file somewhere
in there.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"vettman" wrote in message
I have been trying all morning to change the name on this thing. can

someone
please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If the separator page is the one created by including file properties (Tools
| Options | Print), then the setting is in Word. Since the "Author" property
is generated by the "Name" field on the User Information tab of Tools |
Options, this would be a good place to start.