Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alasdair Crockett

Default How do I insert clip art into an envelope?

Hi folks,
I have just been redirected here by Mary Sauer in the "Clip Art &
Media"section who thought you would be better able to answer my question :-)
I would like to be able to insert clip art onto the front of an envelope
that I am addressing to friends etc, can any of you guys & galls help me out
with an answer?
(I am using Word 2002 and XP Pro)
Kindest Regards
--