Marilyn

Default Navigate from document to Table of Contents

Before I received Office 2003, I could click on an entry in the Table of
Contents to go to that section. Then there was an arrow I could use to
return to the same place in the TOC.

Where is this feauture now?

Thanks!

Marilyn

TOC entries are still (by default) hyperlinked in Word 2003, but you have to
Ctrl+click to follow the link unless you disable this behavior on the Edit
tab of Tools | Options. The arrow you speak of was probably the Back button
on the Web toolbar, which no longer pops up when you follow a hyperlink in
Word (most users hated it), but you can add a Go To TOC button to your
toolbar using Tools | Customize.