Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trying to Write Term Papers Trying to Write Term Papers is offline

Default How do I make the group drop-down menus visible again in Word 2007

Somewhere, somehow I did something, and now I can only see the group drop
down memu when I click on the menu titles.

For example, to change and bold the font, I have to highlight my text, move
the curser up to "Home", click on it and only then do the group submenus
menus come up for "clipboard", "font", paragraph", etc come up. I am only
able to use one function at a time, so if I change the font, I have to move
the cursor over "Home" again, click and then I can again change the text.

I have looked high and low within Word and on the internet, but have not yet
found a similar problem nor a solution... can anyone help?

Thank you in advance for your superior computer knowledge, it's much
appreciated and much envied!

Signed,

Trying to Writing term papers