deb

Default i would like to find a template for managing childrens behaviour a

i am trying to set up a template for managing childrens behaviour and
eventually use it on a website to help other parents. i am using the version
2003 word and am new to this. can any one help me.?
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I know a lot of people who'd love a template for managing their little
darlings. And I know a lot of people who could use it but don't think their
little darlings could do anything wrong.

(Personal theory: Get everyone (Mom and Dad included) off of the computer
and down to the park. Take badminton set, jump ropes, hoolah hoops, and PB&J
sandwiches.)
--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"deb" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a template for managing childrens behaviour and
eventually use it on a website to help other parents. i am using the
version
2003 word and am new to this. can any one help me.?

Paul Ballou

http://office.microsoft.com/templates
See if you can get any ideas from these templates.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"deb" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a template for managing childrens behaviour and
eventually use it on a website to help other parents. i am using the
version
2003 word and am new to this. can any one help me.?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Thank you - I wasn't quite awake when I sent that. Eyes open - brain still
snoozing. :-)

And I can do a mean hula hoop! My brothers and I had a great teacher - Mom.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Hula Hoops.

so
all may benefit.

"deb" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a template for managing childrens behaviour and
eventually use it on a website to help other parents. i am using the
version
2003 word and am new to this. can any one help me.?

You will be required to demonstrate that between hugs and espressos at the
Summit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Thank you - I wasn't quite awake when I sent that. Eyes open - brain still
snoozing. :-)

And I can do a mean hula hoop! My brothers and I had a great teacher -

Mom.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Hula Hoops.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"deb" wrote in message
i am trying to set up a template for managing childrens behaviour and
eventually use it on a website to help other parents. i am using the
version
2003 word and am new to this. can any one help me.?

Amedee Van Gasse

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

That might require a glass of wine but what the hell, if there's a
hula hoop there, I'm game. :-)

Promises, promises... All of us non-MVPs would like to see some of that
for sure! So take your webcam with you and please provide us with a
live media stream. ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Oh gee - I can't post it here. No binaries allowed. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]