Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary T

Default Spell Check

Does anyone know if there is a downloadable medical term dictionary for Word?
I'm a Forensic Anthropology student and it's really annoying to have to add
every other word to my dictionary. I have to look else where to make sure it
is spelled right before I can add it. =(
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

I just googled on "microsoft word medical dictionary". There seem to be some
pretty cheap options and free trials available but I am not knowledgeable
enough to evaluate them with respect to your needs.

--
Enjoy,
Tony