Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sharon

Default print screen

I cant get print screen to work although i can copy and paste text and images
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

As this is a Word group what happens when you paste into Word immediately
after doing a Print screen? Do you get whatever was previously copied?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"sharon" wrote in message
I cant get print screen to work although i can copy and paste text and

images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Print Screen doesn't print the screen. It copies it to the clipboard. You
can then paste into Word and print the result..

sharon wrote:
I cant get print screen to work although i can copy and paste text
and images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gilbertinny

hit your prn scrn button sometimes you have to hit a shift key with it or a
fuction key with it, then go over to word and hit edit and then paste