Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KellyW

Default how to format data label positions on 3D bars?

I am creating 3D bar charts in a Word 2003 document using MS Graph. The data
labels are appearing right on top of the end of the bar, so they are
difficult to read. I can't figure out how to move them globally to outside
the end of the bar (I do NOT want to move them one-by-one as there are a lot
of them and I have to adjust bar sizes). In the pie charts I'm creating,
there is an option under "Format Data Labels/Alignment" to move Label
Position to "Outside End" -- but on the bar charts, when I click to "Format
Data Labels/Alignment," the drop-down box for Label Position does not even
appear. Any help? Thanks in advance --

Kelly

Adding New Label format TWN Mailmerge 1 March 14th 06 07:24 PM
Format Excel data for merging in Word BW Mailmerge 1 January 21st 05 01:25 AM
Format a Universal Label? Specifically Universal Label number 80. wendi Page Layout 3 January 12th 05 09:41 PM
Number format from excel data source Lori IKEA Mailmerge 1 December 15th 04 10:14 AM
How do I insert and format part of a data field in a Word document Graham Blundell Microsoft Word Help 4 December 1st 04 02:51 PM