Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
do

Default tracking changes

How do I track changes in a document in more than two colours?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 15:46:27 -0800, do
wrote:

How do I track changes in a document in more than two colours?

In the Track Changes Options dialog, set the dropdowns to "By Author".
Then use different names in the Tools Options User Information
dialog at different times. Word will consider each name to represent a
different author, and any changes you make while one of the names is
in effect will be marked in a different color than those made while
any other name is in place.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
do

Thank you, Jay. Your assistance is much appreciated.

wrote:

How do I track changes in a document in more than two colours?

In the Track Changes Options dialog, set the dropdowns to "By Author".
Then use different names in the Tools Options User Information
dialog at different times. Word will consider each name to represent a
different author, and any changes you make while one of the names is
in effect will be marked in a different color than those made while
any other name is in place.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Change Tracking CharlieTuneA Microsoft Word Help 6 March 3rd 06 08:49 PM
Track changes so that view does not show tracking but print does Frankie Microsoft Word Help 1 December 24th 05 02:19 PM
Tracking Options Dave Leer New Users 1 August 16th 05 02:40 PM
Turning Tracking Off Jimmy Microsoft Word Help 4 July 26th 05 11:04 PM
Garbage at end of document Lexisch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 08:35 PM