Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joseph N. Joseph N. is offline

Default Saving custom toolbar or toolbar location to specific template

[Wd2003]

(First of all, thanks to Jay, et al., who explained how to save
auto-text entries to a specific template. I'd been struggling with
that for months! I see now that there are several articles on it, but
I missed *all* of them when I was searching.)

I neglected to add this into my original query on auto-text, but I have
a somewhat similar question about toolbars. If, for example, I want
the reviewing toolbar (a) always to be active, (b) always to be docked
on the left side, and (c) always to have a few extra icons I've added
(Tools/Customize), how do I do it?

And how do I determine where that info is stored, so that I can move it
into a startup template?

JN