Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JR SilverFox JR SilverFox is offline

Default 2003 tracked changes display incorrectly in 2007 compatibility Mod

When I review/edit a document created in Word 2003 using tracked changes, it
displays incorrectly in Word 2007. Specifically, we use fields for displaying
dates and other custom properties and these display twice even after
accepting the change.
I have to revert to Word 2003 to complete my work.
Can anyone help?
John