Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CityGuy CityGuy is offline

Default Numbering of text in Word Document

I need some help with getting the the paragraph numbers
to line up.

I would like the 100 series entries to align with the 90 series
entries. I have multi-coloumned text with each item numbered,
from 1 to 135. At item 100, the formatting move the number to
right by 2-3 addtional spaces. How do align fix this. I can forward
a document to anyone who can help which makes this real clear.

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.