Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AK AK is offline

Default Print Format

I have a document of 7 pages. Once I go to print preview I can see that page
more width than A4 paper. I get print also in the same way. This document
we share in network. I adjusted the margins in print setup several times.
But in vein. Please comment.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Most likely the document contains markup (tracked changes or comments), and
Word is allowing extra margin space for the "balloons." Either change the
view to Final (on the Reviewing toolbar) before printing, or bring up the
Print dialog (Ctrl+P) and choose "Document" rather than "Document with
markup."