Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
GregM GregM is offline

Default How to emphasize first words in paragraph using styles?

I know that LaTex is capable of emphasizing first few words in the beginning
of paragraph and I like to find the function in word. It seems rather
trivial, I could use normal text formating, but some more automated feature
would be better.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

There is no built-in way to do this in Word, except manually applying a
character style to the first few words in each paragraph. If you want to
automate it, you would need a macro. Ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP