Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LorenM LorenM is offline

Default Word 2003 toolbar disappears

I have a document that has a macro toolbar created by someone else. I would
like to copy it to other documents using the Templates and Add-ins Organizer.
Sometimes the toolbar does appears in the organizer and I can copy it, but
sometimes it doesn't.

Similarly, sometimes it appears in the toolbar area and is available in the
toolbar customizer and sometimes it doesn't.

Is this another one of those things in Microsoft products that only works
sometimes or is there a fix for this? I have all the latest Office updates.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It will only appear in the organizer is the document containing it is open.
You will also have to move the macros associated with it - whereupon they
probably won't work any more as the buttons will be looking in the wrong
location. The better plan is to move the macros then rebuild the toolbar to
add them - see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm