ep2002 ep2002 is offline
Banned

Default Track Changes - changing the color for different things

Hi all,

Hope you are doing well

I'm on 2010 now.

My client wants me to change the color in TC according to what I do, so edits one color, spelling errors in another, comments another color, etc.

I doubt this is possible, but if it is, please tell me how to do this.

Thanks

Michelle