Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane Davies

Default skipping automatic numbers

Is there a way of skipping automatic number? I work for a Law firm and we
use automatic numbering extensively. We had a button macro set up to do this
but it needs re-writing. You used to be able to right hand click and skip
also. This function is no longer available in Word 2003. The Word help says
to amend the paragraph formatting to suppress line numbers but this does not
work. Please help!