Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sm3705 sm3705 is offline

Default 2003 WORD, copy/paste functionality is disabled

I'm trying to copy from one word 2003 document to another 2003 word document.
After copying from one file and pasting to another the message of "copy/paste
functionality is disabled" comes up, how do I correct this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

This is not native capacity of Word; it is being done by code in the
document itself or your environment and is not a bug or a problem to be
solved. The owner of the document (or environment) does not want you copying
and pasting the content. You should check with them for permission. Although
I know how it is done and how to easily circumvent it, I do not consider
this an appropriate forum for such information.

--
Enjoy,

Tony Jollans
Microsoft Word MVP