Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rod Rod is offline

Default Vertical Ruler - adjusting?

I work in Print Layout view using Word 2003.

I USED to be able to adjust the vertical ruler, just like I used to be able
to and STILL can adjust the horizontal one by 'grabbing' the egde and sliding
left or right to adjust the width of the typed page.

But I have NO grab-able edges or handles on the vertical ruler anymore.

My first line of typing is right at the top of the viewable page, even
though when I look at it in Print Preview, the first line of typing is
correctly showing at 2.3cm from top of page.

How can I get this back? I hope that's clear. I search in Word and I do find
a lot about VIEWING the vertical ruler, how to turn it on or off etc. BUT I
find nothing about being able to view the 'adjustable handles" or whatever
they are called in order to slide them up or down...

Please help, this is frustrating me!!!

Rgds and tks in advance.
Rod
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rod Rod is offline

got it !!! The dreaded "white space" !!!!

Tks
Rod

"Rod" wrote:

[...]

adjusting the vertical ruler deborrob Page Layout 1 September 10th 08 10:12 PM
Vertical Ruler Lacy Cruz Microsoft Word Help 1 June 6th 08 03:33 AM
Vertical Ruler Brent 123 Page Layout 1 March 18th 08 01:00 AM
Vertical Ruler? Jeff92 Microsoft Word Help 2 June 12th 06 06:17 AM
Vertical Ruler Lainie Page Layout 1 March 3rd 06 02:48 AM