Tom Ross

Default Footer needs non standard page numbering.

I have Word documents that contain a converpage and several content pages.
For example a 5 page document has 1 cover page and 4 content pages.
I want the footers on the content pages to say 'Page 1 of 4', '2 of 4', '3
of 4' and '4 of 4'

I have tried using page number zero on the first page as well as defining a
section starting on the second page but get page numbers '1 of 5' etc.
Still counts the first page in the total number of pages

Thanks

Tom

Charles Kenyon

Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Number...eNumbering.htm.