Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobby1347

Default How to print watermark text in full?

I am using a Microsoft Office 2003. I have created a watermark text. when I
command the pc to print the page, the page is printed with all its text
content, but the watermark text is not printed in full, that is, some
characters are missing. For example, if I have "Modern World" in my watermark
text, the printed watermark text would be something like" M de n o d". I
could not find the reason. Any useful assistance or help in solving this
problem would be highly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In the watermark dialog, uncheck the "Semitransparent" option.

We don't know why that works -- it's magic! I don't know what it's supposed
to do, either; even without it, the watermark is behind the text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Bobby1347 wrote:
I am using a Microsoft Office 2003. I have created a watermark text.
when I command the pc to print the page, the page is printed with all
its text content, but the watermark text is not printed in full, that
is, some characters are missing. For example, if I have "Modern
World" in my watermark text, the printed watermark text would be
something like" M de n o d". I could not find the reason. Any useful
assistance or help in solving this problem would be highly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobby1347

It was really magnificent. it worked. Thank you very much for your kind,
expertized and practically useful response.
hope you success and fortune.
with deepest thanks and regards
Bobby1347

Bobby1347 wrote:
I am using a Microsoft Office 2003. I have created a watermark text.
when I command the pc to print the page, the page is printed with all
its text content, but the watermark text is not printed in full, that
is, some characters are missing. For example, if I have "Modern
World" in my watermark text, the printed watermark text would be
something like" M de n o d". I could not find the reason. Any useful
assistance or help in solving this problem would be highly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
conrad conrad is offline

I tried this, and find the document text still completely blocks the
watermark text. It shows only in the margins and between paragraghs. Word
2003. I would like the watermark text to be completely legible.