Customizer

Default ceate business cards with required logo change presentation

I am trying to change my business card. I am required to use the company
logo and key phrases. I can do this however their card I customize is in two
part form. A line is seperating the front of the card. I want to make
alterations. How do I simplify this so I do not drag the card off scale?

For anything beyond the simplest business card, you're better off using
Publisher than trying to do it in Word. But one way to accomplish what
you're attempting would be to split the table cell and apply a border
between the two new cells.