Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul[_2_] paul[_2_] is offline

Default Printing embedded excel documents 2007

When I print an excel 2007 document it prints perfectly without lines or
comments and does have the print gridlines option turned off, however when I
print a word 2007 document with that same excel document embedded into it all
the grid lines print, does anyone know where I turn this off?

Thank you