Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JRM JRM is offline

Default HOW DO YOU SAVE ONLY CERTAIN PAGES OF A MULTIPLE PAGE FILE?

I have a multi-page word file, that I only need certain pages of now. I have
lots of text boxes and images and would rather not have to go thru each page
and delete hundreds of text boxes and images. Can I just save the pages I
need into another file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

No.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JRM" wrote in message
I have a multi-page word file, that I only need certain pages of now. I
have
lots of text boxes and images and would rather not have to go thru each
page
and delete hundreds of text boxes and images. Can I just save the pages I
need into another file?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Select the pages that you want to save and copy and paste them into a new
document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.