Richard D

Default Print preview of background gradient fill effect doesn't match th.

I've a Word 2003 document with a 2 colour background fill effect. When I view
the print preview it looks as I want it to, yellow to orange to yellow again.
When I print it however it comes up in 12 or so stripes of orange and yellow.
The document is in landscape and has 2 columns. I have tried different
printers and also tried just using a single column in portrait and still had
the same problem with the print preview not matching the outcome. This has
been a great irritation to me for a while now, any help would be greatly
appriciated.

Regards, Richard.