Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Default remove line in header

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

Have you tried opening the Header and then Format|BordersandShading|Borders
and selecting None?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

And you get a line in every header? Is this a template that you're using?
Can you give me some more information?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and
footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Do you have email? So I can email you a sample.

"Carol" wrote:

And you get a line in every header? Is this a template that you're using?
Can you give me some more information?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Thanx. Could I have your email, so I can attach you a sample.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and
footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Send it to jl dot paules at gmail dot com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and
footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not
border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jl.paules@gmail.com is offline

I took a look at this file and I see a couple of issues. You have white
text on a white background in your header. Once you change the color of
the font to black, it makes it easier to select that paragraph and the
check Format - Borders and Shading. You'll see it's set to put a line
under the paragraph.

Hope this helped.

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and
footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not
border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

I deleted the text and then went to Format|Borders and Shading and selected
none and that got rid of the line.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Christine" wrote:

Yes.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Does it print?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
I tried, but it doesn't work.

Thanx anyway!

"Christine" wrote:

Hi

Anybody help me?

There is a line automatically appears when I insert 'header and footer'
everytime. How to remove it? It drives me crazy! It is not border. I
tried
several ways, but it still there.

Thanx!

Christine

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Thanx! It helps a lot!

Christine

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Any chance you could forward that document on to me to take a look at it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message