mad

Default when i type the next letter is going

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Going where?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

test

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Going where?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Paul Ballou

Press the insert key

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Okay, Paul, I give up. I have to know how you interpreted that question.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Paul Ballou" wrote in message
Press the insert key

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/templates
http://office.microsoft.com/home
http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/
http://www.ballousgiftshop.com/p1152b/

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

Paul Ballou

I am assuming that the poster is trying to enter type in front of other type
and the letters are being replaced as they type. If the insert key was
pressed as they type the letters would be replaced