Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron J.

Default Can't Find a File

I'm using Word 2003 and am rying to find a file. I have a hard copy of the
document I am trying to locate and its path and filename are at the bottom of
the document. It is:
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\HOMEOWNERORIENTATION.doc

I have done a search for the file and have attempted to find it usings
window explorer but there is no path that includes "Documents" in the "All
Users" section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Maybe it was created on another computer that does have that folder.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP