Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] charfaye@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Remove Text Boxes, keep the text

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 5:58:36 AM UTC-6, wrote:
None of the above methods worked for me. I found a solution that works if you have Adobe Acrobat.

Save the Word document as a PDF. Choose "Save as", "More options", "Rich text format". Save. Open the RTF document. If everything looks good, save it as a Word document.

Hope that was helpful!

I just used it too, and it worked for me. Posts like yours are really a blessing to "Digitally Challenged Seniors" like me.

Remove text boxes Sherry Microsoft Word Help 2 November 27th 07 06:09 AM
Remove text boxes angbob Page Layout 3 October 22nd 07 11:06 PM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text ssbell Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 07 02:12 AM
Can I hide the text boxes when printing? I used text boxes to ove. Jaz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 24th 06 12:29 PM
remove all text boxes Alan Smithee Jr. New Users 2 April 29th 06 04:10 AM