KK

Default Text boxes

After scanning a document into Word, all text is contained within boxes.
How do I delete all text boxes at once from a scanned document rather than
one box at a time?

Are they text boxes or frames? If the latter, you can remove them all with
Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Q. If they're text boxes, then, short of a macro, you need to
cut the text in the text box, paste it outside the text box, and then delete
the empty text box.

"KK" wrote in message
After scanning a document into Word, all text is contained within boxes.
How do I delete all text boxes at once from a scanned document rather than
one box at a time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Olga