Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Viona

Default Merge Dynamic Email and Dynamic Letter

I need to send out an email with an attachment to ~100 individuals; both
email and attachment are personalized form letters populated by the same
spreadsheet. I've done each indivdually but am stumped as to how to do it
combined. Anyone? Doug?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Viona" wrote in message
I need to send out an email with an attachment to ~100 individuals; both
email and attachment are personalized form letters populated by the same
spreadsheet. I've done each indivdually but am stumped as to how to do it
combined. Anyone? Doug?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I have been developing an Addin that would handle the creation of the 100
files. It's working fine for
me and another colleague who has been testing it, but I have to admit that
another cannot get it to work. Send me an email if you want to try it, and
will send it to you.