abrice abrice is offline
Junior Member

Location: Florida
Default Unable to modify Microsoft Word template

Hello to my fellow Word users. My co-workers and I need your help and expertise. We are pulling our hair out trying to modify a template from the list of Microsoft templates/documents.

I am using Word 2007 for the PC
OS - Microsoft Windows XP Professional 2002 SP3

Here is a link to the template:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...030006197.aspx

When we select the template and it is in a Word document window we are able to enter the edit header/footer mode and see that the image is part of the background. We can resize the whole image but we want to resize/move the "white" area only.

We are able to resize the margins and change the orientation to Landscape but still unable to control the size and position of that middle area.

Any and all suggestions welcome.

Thanks so much from warm Florida, it is 73 degrees and sunny. What a great way to start the month of March.
rruckus rruckus is offline
Junior Member

You can't easily change the white part because the whole thing is a single background picture. If you are experienced with an image editor however, you could edit the background image and change the size of the white part yourself and replace the background image with your newly edited image.