Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EEH EEH is offline

Default Increase size of multiple images simultaneously

I have 2 images (in table) in a Word document. Well, in reality, I may have
hundreds of images. But for the purpose of this thread, it doesn't matter.

Both images are the same size and need to be increased simultaneously.
Once all images are highlighted, I cannot find an "Object" function that
allows me to increase them at the same time.

Any ideas how to increase multiple images simultaneously?

Thanks,
Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I do not think that it is possible to select multiple images AND ONLY images
and that is the reason that there is not Object available on the Format menu
at that time.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.