zhj23

Default Can't save a WORD file

I modified a previous WORD file, But has this error message:
"the disk is full, too many files are open"

In fact, that was the only file I opened and I have plenty disk space in my
hard disk.
I did the following but it still doesn't work:

1. try to use "save as" and save it another name.
2. copy the whole contents into a new doc and save, same error appeared.

Could anyone help? Many thanks.
Anne Troy

Try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"zhj23" wrote in message
I modified a previous WORD file, But has this error message:
"the disk is full, too many files are open"

In fact, that was the only file I opened and I have plenty disk space in

my
hard disk.
I did the following but it still doesn't work:

1. try to use "save as" and save it another name.
2. copy the whole contents into a new doc and save, same error appeared.

Could anyone help? Many thanks.

zhj23

Hello! Anne

Thanks for your advice.

Unfortunately, those methods suggested in the article still do not work.

However, I found out the reason why it couldn't be saved. It was due to the
equation that I typed with the Equation Editor. When I deleted that offending
equation and retype it again, the file can be saved.

But I still don't know the actual reasons that caused this problem. I have
been typing equations for a long time, never came across this before.

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
How do I keep two words together? LAD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 12:25 AM